What We Do
Bulletins and Newsletters
Below is a list of the bulletins and newsletters currently available for you to download:
Chapple, R.S., Ramp, D.R., Kingsford, R.T., Merson, J.A., Bradstock, R.A., Mulley, R.C. and Auld, T. 2011. Integrating science into management of ecosystems in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, Australia. Env. Mgmt. 48 (4): 659-674.
Click here to download a full text version of this publication
<-- Click on the image to view full size
Tacon, P., Chapple, R.S., Merson, J.A., Ramp, D., Brennan, W., King, G. and Tasire, A. 2010. Aboriginal rock art depictions of fauna: What can they tell us about the naturalhistory of the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area? In: The Natural History of Sydney, edited by Lunney, D., Hutchings, P. and Hochuli, D. Royal Zoological Society of NSW, Mosman, Australia. pp.58-73.
Merson, J., Attwater, R., Ampt, P., Wildman, H. and R. Chapple. 2010. Sustainable agri-industrial projects neighbouring the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. International Journal of Agricultural Sustainability 8 (1&2): 72-85.
Below is a list of the reports currently available for you to download:
Conference & Forum Papers
Below is a list of the conference & forum papers currently available for you to download:
- NSW Nature Conservation Council Annual Conference May 2007 - "Bushfire in a
Heating World" - Conference Paper [ download pdf ]
- ANZSYS Conference December 2006 "Sustaining our Social and Natural Capital" - List of Proceedings [ download pdf ]
- Impact of climate change on World Heritage sites, Expert meeting at UNESCO, Paris, March 2006 - "The Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area" Paper [ download pdf ]
- The Grose Valley Fire Forum 2007 - Report [ download pdf ]
- BMWHI Fire & Climate Change Workshop 2005 - Report [ download pdf ]