The Society for Conservation Biology Oceania section is hosting the 4th Oceania Congress for Conservation Biology on July 6-8, 2016 in Brisbane, Australia.
The meeting will bring together the community of conservation professionals to address conservation challenges and present new findings, initiatives, methods, tools and opportunities in conservation science and practice. Scientists, students, managers, decision-makers, writers, and other conservation professionals are invited to participate in this event.
- Call for symposia & workshops has now closed.
- Call for abstracts is now open, closes 22 January 2016
- Decisions on abstracts announced 1 February 2016
- Deadline for early bird registration 1 April 2016
- Start of pre-congress sessions 4 July 2016
- Start of SCBO 2016 6 July 2016
- Start of post-congress field trips 9 July 2016
View the full congress program at http://brisbane2016.scboceania.org/